Fujifilm Instax Mini 50s instant print cameraYour model is disabled. For more details go to Edit properties3D Model
• Let me present to you high-quality low-poly 3D model Fujifilm Instax Mini 50s Black. Modeling was made with ortho-photos of real camera that is why all details of design are recreated most authentically.
• This model consists of two meshes, it is low-polygonal and it has only two materials (Body and Glass of Lens).
• The total of the main textures is 4. Resolution of all textures is 4096 pixels square aspect ratio in .png format. Also there is original texture file .PSD format in separate archive.
• Polygon count of the model is – 5920.
• The model has correct dimensions in real-world scale. All parts grouped and named correctly.
• To use the model in other 3D programs there are scenes saved in formats .fbx, .obj, .DAE, .max (2010 version).
Note: If you see some artifacts on the textures, it means compression works in the Viewer. We recommend setting HD quality for textures. But anyway, original textures have no artifacts.