Japan Society of Civil Engineers Heritage
The road which connects Fukushima city, Fukushima prefecture to Yonezawa city, Yamagata prefecture was opened in 1881(明治14年) and named after “Banseitairo Road” by the Emperor Meiji.Futatsugoya Tunnel is one of the two tunnels which are located in Banseitairo Road. It was taken expansion work to motor vehicles can go through in 1934(昭和9年). In 1966(昭和41年), an another tunnel was opened at new place to they can go through if it has heavy snow and Banseitairo Road became the “Abandoned road” after finished its role.
3D digitizing methods : Photogrammetry
Software : Reality Capture
Equipment : Nikon D750,NIKKOR 16-35mm f/4G,SB-910
Images: 1916 photos
Date : Apr. 2020