Gräf & Stift Doppel Phaeton3D Model
Graf & Stift Doppel Phaeton, luxury limousine released in 1910 in the Austro-Hungarian Empire (known as the austrian “Rolls Royce”). Owned by Count Franz von Harrach, an officer of the Austrian army transport corps, it was used to shuttle Archduke Franz Ferdinand around the city of Sarajevo on June 28, 1914, where it was assassinated by serbo-bosnian Gavrilo Princip. What follows is a legend; that the car was so irreparably tainted by the events, that owner after owner that followed met a violent fate. During that period, the car was involved in accidents that claimed the lives of 13 people. The car can be found in Vienna’s Heeresgeschichtliches Museum.
- Secure payment
- Support from sellers
- Access to future versions