Loading 3D model
You are seeing a 360° image instead.
Connection error. Please try again.
Sorry, the model can't be displayed.
Please check out our FAQ to learn how to fix this issue.
It looks like your browser or this site is blocking some scripts or cookies necessary to properly display the viewer.
Or visit the Help Center for more information:
Handsetting mechanism, calibre Unitas 6497-1 3D Model
This 3D animation shows the handsetting mechanism of the watch movement 6497-1.
It is a manual winding movement. The winding stem can be set in two positions:
- Winding – In normal position (closed), it is used to rewind the mainspring;
- Setting – By pulling the crown, the time can be adjusted.
Calibre Unitas 6497-1 is produced by ETA SA (Swatch Group).
- Diameter: 36.6 mm
- Running time: 46 h
- Frequency: 2.5 Hz (18‘000 A/h)
- Number of jewels: 17
- .blend file (fully animated, Blender v. 2.79)
- Layered PDF with all the 2D components stacked
Calibre 6497-1 is found in many mechanical watches. For example it can be found in this skeleton watch movement designed by Maurice Lacroix.
- Secure payment
- Support from sellers
- Access to future versions