Handsetting mechanism, calibre Unitas 6497-1Your model is disabled. For more details go to Edit properties3D Model
This 3D animation shows the handsetting mechanism of the watch movement 6497-1.
It is a manual winding movement. The winding stem can be set in two positions:
- Winding – In normal position (closed), it is used to rewind the mainspring;
- Setting – By pulling the crown, the time can be adjusted.
Calibre Unitas 6497-1 is produced by ETA SA (Swatch Group).
- Diameter: 36.6 mm
- Running time: 46 h
- Frequency: 2.5 Hz (18‘000 A/h)
- Number of jewels: 17
- .blend file (fully animated, Blender v. 2.79)
- Layered PDF with all the 2D components stacked
Calibre 6497-1 is found in many mechanical watches. For example it can be found in this skeleton watch movement designed by Maurice Lacroix.
- Secure payment
- Support from sellers
- Access to future versions