Baroque figure of St. Nepomuk in Pellendorf, at the bridge over the Goldbach. John of Nepomuk is shown in the priest dress. In front of him are three putti with the attributes of the saint. The left putto holds the biretta, the middle one a star and the right one the martyr’s palm. Nepomuk carries the crucifix in his right hand and points to his heart with his left.
The statue was renovated in 1910, 1975, 2006 and 2017. There is no information about the installation date.