Loading 3D model
You are seeing a 360° image instead.
Connection error. Please try again.
Sorry, the model can't be displayed.
Please check out our FAQ to learn how to fix this issue.
It looks like your browser or this site is blocking some scripts or cookies necessary to properly display the viewer.
Or visit the Help Center for more information:
This is my second version of the same sculpture set, the first one was a pointcloud:https://skfb.ly/6LAXR
The Bonfires festival in Alicante is an art show called “Hogueras” or “Fogueres” that takes place between the 20th and 24th of June, coinciding with the summer solstice. There are several monuments around the city which are burned on the 24th in a spectacular act called “La cremá” (the burning) and this is the reason why these monuments are called Hogueras/Fogueres (“Bonfires”).
- Author/Autor: Pedro Espadero
- Title /Título: ‘Con Otra Mirada’
- Year / Año: 2019
- Material: wood, cardboard, paintings and expanded polystyrene/ madera, cartón, pintura y poliestireno expandido.
- Size / Tamaño: 19 metres high / 19 metros de altura
- Location / Ubicación: City Hall Square/ Plaza del Ayuntamiento, Alicante (Spain)
- Secure payment
- Support from sellers
- Access to future versions