Hugo van der Goes, The Portinari Altarpiece--1Your model is disabled. For more details go to Edit properties3D Model
This large triptych was painted in Bruges around 1475 by the Flemish artist Hugo van der Goes. Depicting the adoration of the infant Christ by the shepherds, the piece was commissioned for the Chiesa di St. Egidio at the hospital of Santa Maria Nuova in Florence. It is currently displayed in the Uffizi Gallery in Florence, Italy.
Photographed by Colby Gilley (WLU ‘20) with a Nikon D5000. Modeled by Kaizad Irani with Agisoft Photoscan Pro.