James Watt StatueYour model is disabled. For more details go to Edit properties3D Model
The Statue of Scottish Inventer James Watt (1736-1819) was originally located at the gates of D & J Anderson Mills, cotton manufacturers, Glasgow. It was sculpted by Charles Benham Grassby in 1864. The Statue was later gifted to the Glagow Corporation in 1936 when the works were demolished and set up in Glasgow Green, located close to the Peoples Palace Museum.