Jenkins monument, Welland, WorcsYour model is disabled. For more details go to Edit properties3D Model
Model of the grave monument of Arthur John Jenkins (1868-1937) in the churchyard at St James’, Welland, Worcestershire. The second son of George and Mary Jenkins of Welland, Arthur married Harriet Watkins (1865-1925) in Hereford in 1893, and by 1895 the couple had relocated to Hinkley, Leicestershire, where they ran a bakery and confectioners from premises in Castle Street. The couple had seven children, one of whom died in infancy, before Harriet’s death in 1925 aged 60. In 1933 Arthur remarried to Lucy Hannah Fleming (1888-1964), and by 1937 the couple had relocated to Fir Trees, Brookend, Welland. This monument was commissioned by Lucy to commemorate Arthur following his death on 17 November 1937 aged 69.
Photos taken on Huawei P30 Lite camera, processed in Agisoft Metashape.