In the vicinity of Mokro Polje, there are remains of the aristocratic Kegalj fort (Kegaljgrad), which was first mentioned in documents in 1433. It is presumed that the fort was built by Kegalj, the progenitor of the noble and subsequently aristocratic Keglević family, as the fortified seat of the estate located in the central Zrmanja flow in the Unašice district (the Knin County).
The ruins of Kegaljgrad are located not far from Mokro Polje, on the top of a steep stone peninsular encircled from three sides by the river Zrmanja. The fort was built on three altitude levels; its height was approximately 42 m in the north-south direction, while its width was around 34 m in the west-east direction. On the highest point, there are remains of a city core with a watchtower, onto which leans a fortified suburb, divided into three separate parts by defence walls from the western and the south-eastern sides.
3D scanning and photogrammetry by Vektra d.o.o., Varaždin - Croatia.