Kreisgrabenanlagen (circular ditched enclosures) from the Middle Neolithic period in Puch. The complex consists of a double circular ditch with three parallel ditches, a palisade ditch with a diameter of 48 metres and a depth of about 1 metre, and two pointed ditches with diameters of about 60 metres and 80 metres respectively, widths of 3.5-4.5 metres and depths of 3.5-4.5 metres. The palisade with a length of about 150 metres encloses an area of about 1750 m², the total area of the enclosure about 5500 m². Earth removal and modern farming have led to the destruction of the original terrain. Today, part of the site is planted with clover and is made visible by a variety of vegetation.