KreuzigungsgruppeYour model is disabled. For more details go to Edit properties3D Model
Crucifixion group above a round stone portal in the northern entrance to the Burgschleinitz cemetery. The crucifixion group from the end of the 17th century is flanked by angels with coats of arms. The base of the cross is marked 1674. The inscription “1884” on the St. John’s pedestal is possibly the date of the renovation.