Open with QR Code
Scan this code to open the model on your device, then, tap on the AR icon
Or, open this link with your mobile:
Loading 3D model
Connection error. Please try again.
Sorry, the model can't be displayed.
Please check out our FAQ to learn how to fix this issue.
It looks like your browser or this site is blocking some scripts or cookies necessary to properly display the viewer.
Or visit the Help Center for more information:
High-quality low-poly PBR 3D model of Lifeguard Rescue Buoy.
It is best for use in games and other VR / AR, real-time applications such as Unity or Unreal Engine.
It can also be rendered in Blender (ex Cycles) or Vray as the model is equipped with all required PBR textures.
Model is built with great attention to details and realistic proportions with correct geometry.
PBR texture sets are very detailed so it makes this model good enough for close-up.
- 2048px PBR Main Body texture set (Albedo, Metallic, Smoothness, Normal, AO)
- 1531 Triangles
- 1222 Vertices - Model is one mesh
- Model completely unwrapped
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied
- Pivot points are correctly placed to suit animation process
- Model scaled to approximate real world size (centimeters)
- All nodes, materials and textures are appropriately named