Vertices: 502.8kMore model information
- Title: Lion Sarcophagus
- Inventory no. 529-9-410
- Collection: Hearst San Simeon State Historical Monument
- Format: Sarcophagus
- Artist: unknown
- Date: approximately 260-280 C.E.
- Material: Proconnesian marble
- Inscription (modern): Juliae et Cocceius
- Dimensions: 1.012 m high (middle) x 2.346 m max. length (mid-height) x 0.969 m deep (middle)
- Publication: Robert Cohon and R. Bruce North, “Fig Leaves, Photogrammetry, and a Third-Century Masterpiece Rediscovered at Hearst Castle,” Memoirs of the American Academy in Rome 65, 2020.
- Camera: Nikon D5600 Lens: Nikor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR
- Photographer: R. Bruce North
- Modelers: Mohamed Abdelaziz, R. Bruce North
- Copyright 2020 by R. Bruce North. All rights reserved.