Loading 3D model
Mawchu Llacta central area (de-lit model)
This is the monumental core of Mawchu Llacta (Machu Llacta, Ñawpa Llacta) of Santa Cruz de Tuti. Santa Cruz de Tuti was the original Toledan reducción built during the General Resettlement of Indians of the Viceroy Francisco de Toledo in the 1570s. It was abandoned in 1842, when the town moved about 4 km downslope to the current location of Tuti. The main church, parish (formerly Franciscan convent) plaza real (trapezoidal plaza, originally the plaza of the the Inka center in this location) and plazuela (smaller rectangular plaza) and associated chapels are in this model. Based on UAV imagery. Decimated to 2M faces. De-lighted in Photoscan before exporting to .obj.