Loading 3D model
You are seeing a 360° image instead.
Connection error. Please try again.
Sorry, the model can't be displayed.
Please check out our FAQ to learn how to fix this issue.
It looks like your browser or this site is blocking some scripts or cookies necessary to properly display the viewer.
Or visit the Help Center for more information:
Mercedes Benz E-320 2000 3D Model
The Mercedes-Benz E-Class is a range of executive cars manufactured by German automaker Mercedes-Benz in various engine and body configurations. This digital model is based on the 2000 version of the Mercedes Benz E320.
- Approx 166594 polygons.
- Made entirely with 3 point polygons.
- Digitally scanned from the actual car.
- Has a basic cabin which can be seen through the windows.
- However, the doors are not separate parts and can not be opened.
- Includes group information for all 4 wheels which your software should interpret as separate parts.
- Although the model includes these parts, this version of the model is not rigged.
- Includes logically named materials, such as BodyMetal, Tires, Headlight Glass, and more. This makes it very easy to recolor the model.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model has basic UV mapping and NO textures are included.
Model by Digimation and uploaded for sale here with permission.
- Secure payment
- Support from sellers
- Access to future versions