Loading 3D model
Mercedes Benz E-320 2000 3D Model
The Mercedes-Benz E-Class is a range of executive cars manufactured by German automaker Mercedes-Benz in various engine and body configurations. This digital model is based on the 2000 version of the Mercedes Benz E320.
- Approx 166594 polygons.
- Made entirely with 3 point polygons.
- Digitally scanned from the actual car.
- Has a basic cabin which can be seen through the windows.
- However, the doors are not separate parts and can not be opened.
- Includes group information for all 4 wheels which your software should interpret as separate parts.
- Although the model includes these parts, this version of the model is not rigged.
- Includes logically named materials, such as BodyMetal, Tires, Headlight Glass, and more. This makes it very easy to recolor the model.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model has basic UV mapping and NO textures are included.
Model by Digimation and uploaded for sale here with permission.
- Secure payment
- Support from sellers
- Access to future versions