Loading 3D model
You are seeing a 360° image instead.
Connection error. Please try again.
Sorry, the model can't be displayed.
Please check out our FAQ to learn how to fix this issue.
It looks like your browser or this site is blocking some scripts or cookies necessary to properly display the viewer.
Or visit the Help Center for more information:
Mi-8MT Russian Air Force Static 3D Model
File formats: 3ds Max 2015 (V-Ray 3.30.04), OBJ, FBX (see Additional file)
Photoshop file is included. You can easily change livery/camo (see Additional file)
Included weapon: B-8V20A UPK-23-250 UB-32A UB-32A-24 UB-16-57 UB-16-57KV UB-16-57UM P-50T C-5
Game ready, perfectly fits for Unity and Unreal Real world scale Units used: cm
- The model has logical hierarhy
- The model has 100% Scale, placed in 0,0,0 coordinates and doesn’t have rotations
- The model has 168 object, 220 bones, 9 helpers
- The model has dimensions 2020 x 2278 x 476 cm (6627 x 7473 x 1561 inches)
- All parts are fully UV unwraped. No multi-materials or color fills.
- All parts and materials have logical names and ready for coding.
- Some identical parts have the same UV coordinates (overlapped).
Specular-Glossiness and Metallic-Roughness workflows
Originally created with 3ds Max 2015.
- Secure payment
- Support from sellers
- Access to future versions