MV Rozi was built in Bristol in 1958 by Charles Hill & Sons Ltd, for Warren Johnston Lines Ltd of Liverpool. Her original name was Rossmore. In 1969 she was sold to Rea Towing Company and renamed Rossgarth. In 1972 she was sold to Mifsud Brothers Ltd, and operated for Malta Ship Towage Ltd, retaining its same name. She left Liverpool and began her career in Malta. The tugboat was sold to Tug Malta in 1981 and was renamed Rozi. After many years operating in Grand Harbour, she was decommissioned and scuttled off Ċirkewwa in September 1992 as a dive attraction. 839 images were captured by Marcus Blatchford and processed with Agisoft Metashape Pro to create the 3d model.