WORK IN PROGRESS, CURRENTLY 18 OF INTENDED 22 TOMBSTONES. The Church of the Holy Mother / Old Church in Negotin, East Serbia (Црква Рождества Пресвете Богородице) was built in 1803. The yard is decorated with more than forty 19th century tombstones brought from nearby Rajac cemetery (25 km towards Zaječar), from a vine region that got quite affluent in those days due to the shortage of vine in Europe caused by Phylloxera (The Great French Wine Blight).
Most epitaphs, if there is one, are very simple: “Here rests servant of God (name, year)”. http://www.ultrahome.in.rs/nadgrobni/negotin.html
Images for texturing the church are from Google Maps, since the initial focus was on the collection of tombstones.