Loading 3D model
Norsca Bridge 3D Model
This stone bridge stands at the head of the Norsca Estuary. The tollhouse is positioned half way across to make it harder to avoid. The first stone arch was washed away in the great flood. The gap has been crossed by a temporary wooden structure.
- Approx 13122 polygons.
- Includes group information, which your software should read as separate parts.
- Does not include any grouping information.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model is UV mapped.
- Includes highly detailed texture maps AND bump maps (in jpg format) at 4000x4000 pixels.
Original model created by Dark Anvil and sold here with permission.
- Secure payment
- Support from sellers
- Access to future versions