Near Guissona, a village in the midlands of Catalonia in 1505 started the construction of “Obra de Fluvià” (or alternatively called !”Obra de santa Llúcia”) in an estate previously acquired by the Bishop of Urgell, a building planned to be a residence for the Bishop. In 1514 the works were interrupted. Its remains are located nearby the confluence between the Fluvià River and its tributary the Sió River. The remaining architectonic elements were made in a late Gothic style. The building was constructed on a squared floor plan with a central courtyard.