Pfarrkirche Mariä Himmelfahrt3D Model
The parish in Mariasdorf (Burgenland) was founded in the Middle Ages, the church was built in two phases around 1400 and in the last quarter of the 15th century. In 1666, the interior was baroqued. The church was renovated several times. After a fire in 1849, the church was Gothicised again between 1882 and 1899 according to plans by Emmerich Steindl. The south portal has a braced frame and a crowning in the form of a ogee arch from the15th century . The late Gothic funnel portal is on the west side. Above, a balcony, rose windows and a statue of the Virgin Mary from the 19th century. The greenish and reddish-brown stones of chlorite slate give the church a striking appearance. It is one of the most beautiful sacred buildings in Burgenland.
- Secure payment
- Support from sellers
- Access to future versions