Priory Park, Chichester 2019: post-excavationYour model is disabled. For more details go to Edit properties3D Model
Your model is disabled. For more details go to Edit properties
Vertices: 5MMore model information
The objectives of this year’s excavation were:
- To investigate the area to south and south-east of the bath-house in order to establish its extent and to identify any connected structures or rooms associated with it.
- To establish any relationship between the bath-house and Building 3.
- If no connection exists, to investigate and identify the area between the two buildings.
- To investigate the north part of Building 3 in order establish its limits and to identify its purpose and state of preservation.
- To secure further evidence for the date of construction and occupation of the buildings and any other activity that precedes or post-dates them.