Grave of the 386 people who lost their lives in the fire of the Ringtheater on December 8, 1881. The mourning Vindobona sits on a pedestal above a sarcophagus. In her right hand she holds the coat of arms of the city of Vienna. A wreath of flowers is wrapped around her left hand. The tomb was created by the sculptor Rudolf Weyr. Originally designed with a balustrade, stairs and a wall with the names of the victims, only the middle part remained after the severe damage in 1945. The grave is located at the Vienna Central Cemetery.