Roman dress3D Model
no reviews 0 reviews
Show 3D model information
Roman matron tunic
Sleeved tunic worn by women of Roman Republic.
Tunic is intended to be used in historically accurate scenes or any other game environment.
… as this one is made for the historical game project by Vestigia.
- SM_chiton - cuirass; Polygon: 2814
- UV mapping and geometry: Polygonal Quads.
- Texture set dimensions and number: 2048x2048; 2 sets (6 channels).
- Types of materials and texture maps: PBR metallic – roughness.
> n.b. prefab have the name “chiton” as this is the greek name for the similar object.
Historical representation - possibly Agrippina the younger as Ceres statue
Prioryman, CC BY-SA 4.0, via Wikimedia Commons
- Secure payment
- Support from sellers
- Access to future versions
Included 3D formats
Extra archives size