Roman legionary helmet - Coolus3D Model
Roman legionary helmet - Coolus
no reviews 0 reviews
Show 3D model information
Roman legionary helmet
Helmet is intended to be used in historically accurate scenes or any other game environment.
- SM_roman_helmet_01 - Roman legionary helmet; Polygon: 2780
- UV mapping and geometry: Polygonal Quads.
- Texture set dimensions and number: 2048x2048; 1 texture set (4 channels).
- Types of materials and texture maps: PBR metallic – roughness.
Coolus helmet; 3rd-1st B. C;
This is a simple bronze hemispherical helmet that represents Roman copy of “Coolus helmet”, made by Gauls (group of Celtic peoples of Continental Europe).
source: River Harne near Coolus, Haute Narne, France
- Included in the “SM_roman_helmet_01_skfb.zip” file.
original texture : “T__roman_helmet_01_A.png”, …
texture variant : “T_roman_helmet_01_A.png”, …
- Secure payment
- Support from sellers
- Access to future versions
Included 3D formats
Extra archives size