Roman legionary helmet - Hagenau3D Model
Roman legionary helmet - Hagenau
no reviews 0 reviews
Show 3D model information
Roman legionary helmet
Helmet is intended to be used in historically accurate scenes or any other game environment.
- SM_roman_helmet_03 - Roman legionary helmet; Polygon: 2780
- UV mapping and geometry: Polygonal Quads.
- Texture set dimensions and number: 2048x2048; 1 texture set (6 channels).
- Types of materials and texture maps: PBR metallic – roughness.
**Hagenau** helmet, 39-70 A. D.
Hagenau type helmets are made of bronze and have a more-or-less hemispherical bowl, with a wider, flat or sloping neckguard than those found on the Montefortino and Coolus helmets.
Source: Drusheim near Hagenau, Germany
- Secure payment
- Support from sellers
- Access to future versions
Included 3D formats
Extra archives size