Loading 3D model
You are seeing a 360° image instead.
Connection error. Please try again.
Sorry, the model can't be displayed.
Please check out our FAQ to learn how to fix this issue.
It looks like your browser or this site is blocking some scripts or cookies necessary to properly display the viewer.
Or visit the Help Center for more information:
Senegalese woman 3D Model
African woman in traditional Senegalese robe. Highly detailed photogrammetric 3D-scan. This model won 3rd price on CGtrader’s Realistic Female Character Challenge. Great for VR / AR experiences for cultural / fashion demonstrations or as a miniature 3D-printed decoration.
Download includes several versions (zipped as ‘additional file’), they all use the same texture:
- low poly (2K verts / 3K tris)
- medium poly (4K verts / 6K tries)
- high poly (17K verts / 31K tris, this is the version showcased in the model inspector)
- 3D-printable solid
- 3D-printable hollow (recommended for printing as it consumes less material)
- Not optimal for animations by design because it is not rigged and rigging it is non-trivial
- No normal map;
- No delighting step was applied (such tools were not readily available back when I created it).
- Secure payment
- Support from sellers
- Access to future versions