Senegalese womanYour model is disabled. For more details go to Edit properties3D Model
African woman in traditional Senegalese robe. Highly detailed photogrammetric 3D-scan. This model won 3rd price on CGtrader’s Realistic Female Character Challenge. Great for VR / AR experiences for cultural / fashion demonstrations or as a miniature 3D-printed decoration.
Download includes several versions (zipped as ‘additional file’), they all use the same texture:
- low poly (2K verts / 3K tris)
- medium poly (4K verts / 6K tries)
- high poly (17K verts / 31K tris, this is the version showcased in the model inspector)
- 3D-printable solid
- 3D-printable hollow (recommended for printing as it consumes less material)
- Not optimal for animations by design because it is not rigged and rigging it is non-trivial
- No normal map;
- No delighting step was applied (such tools were not readily available back when I created it).
- Secure payment
- Support from sellers
- Access to future versions