Shapes of the Human SkullYour model is disabled. For more details go to Edit properties3D Model
The human skull can be complex and difficult to understand. However when the shapes are represented in simple planes, it’s surprisingly easy to see how it works. To get better & faster results and improve your skills it’s essential to have solid understanding and foundation you can build on.
- Primary shapes converted into planes.
- Based on anatomically correct proportion and measurements.
- Ideal base for portrait studies. (sculpting or drawing)
- Can be easily modified to different races and gender.
- All key landmarks represented.
- Ready to use in Maya, 3Ds Max, Blender or Zbrush.
- Includes UV maps
- Secure payment
- Support from sellers
- Access to future versions