Shipwreck Hopkins 2018Your model is disabled. For more details go to Edit properties3D Model
The Hopkins was put into service May 25, 1906 as one of seven streetcar boats owned by Twin Cities Rapid Transit. In 1926 the streetcar boats were taken out of service and the Hopkins was sold to a private entity who renamed it Minnetonka and used it as an excursion boat until it was scuttled in 1949. Location Lake Minnetonka, Minnesota. The model was done as the first part of trials to simulate conditions for a deep water photogrammetry project on to other Great Lakes Shipwrecks.