Squating statue of Khai-hapi with a sistrumYour model is disabled. For more details go to Edit properties3D Model
The statue of the official Khai-hapi probably stood in a temple of the godess Hathor. The sculpture was discovered around 1800 during work on the Wr.Neustaedter Canal. Presumably it once belonged to the furnishings of a temple of Isis or Serapis in the roman town Vindobona.
New Kingdom 2nd half of the 19th Dynasty, ca. 1250-1200 BC. Presumably from Heliopolis; discovered ca. 1800 in Vienna Gneiss; 1825, presented by the cathedral chapter of Vienna
Egyptian and Near Eastern Collection ÄS 64
Agisoft Photoscan / Photoshop / Nikon D810 / 3DScan; Christian Mendez