SR-71 Spyplane3D Model
Show 3D model information
The Lockheed SR-71 is an advanced, long range, Mach 3+ strategic reconnaissance aircraft developed from the A-12 and YF-12 aircraft as a Black project. The SR-71 was unofficially named the Blackbird.
- Includes “group” information, which your software should interpret as separate parts and allow you to move the wing flaps, tailfins, landing gear, and canopy.
- Includes basic cockpit interior, which can be seen though the windows.
- Low-polygon pilot and co-pilot models are included.
- Fully textured with texture maps, specular maps, and bump/ normal maps:
- Detailed texture maps for the instrumentation panels.
- Secure payment
- Support from sellers
- Access to future versions