The gatehouse entrance to St Bartholomew-the-Great, the oldest church in London. The gatehouse was originally the main entrance to the priory church before the western half was lost during the dissolution of the monasteries in 1536. A Tudor timber house is built above the entrance arch.
Date: 1123? (stone entrance arch), 1595 (timber house above)
471 photos taken in June/July 2019 and July 2020 and processe in Agisoft Metashape. Roof texture partly repainted due to poor photography of that area.