Loading 3D model
St. James's Chapel_Sebes 3D Model
A medium quality model (here decimated to 1000k) of the 14th Century chapel dedicated to Saint James the Elder (Jacobus Major), within the ensemble of the Evangelical Church of Sebes (Muhlbach), Alba County, Romania. Built in the last decades of the 14th Century (it is mentioned in a donation document from 1382) it was most likely completed by 1426, according to another source. Presenting as a small nave with a poligonal apse and five windows, it follows the lines of the Transylvanian Late Gothic style. The interior has Medieval painitings, as revealed during restoration works. (copyright Muzeul Municipal Ioan Raica Sebes 2017).
The model was created from a total of 152 photos obtained using a 28 mm lens. No access to the interior, will be documented at a later date.
The ensemble of the Evangelical Church in an old photograph. The chapel is to the right (north):