St Laurence Priory, Snaith, Doncaster DN14 9HEYour model is disabled. For more details go to Edit properties3D Model
In May 1100, Selby Abbey was given the right to found a cell or Priory at Snaith for two monks. It is possible they lived in a small dwelling in Priory Garth, towards the present railway line. Nothing remains of the earlier church and the one we visit today is the work of the Benedictine monksof Selby Abbey.
Listed Building: Grade 1, Rural Deanry of Snaith and Hatfield, Archdeaconry of Doncaster. Incumbent Revd Eleanor Robertshaw 2016.
Read more here http://www.greatsnaith.org.uk/Snaith-History.html
Project note: This model demonstrates the use of annotations, all of which are made up for the purpose of illustration.