Sub-8lt Full-CLC Case LayoutYour model is disabled. For more details go to Edit properties3D Model
- 1 x EK CoolStream SE 240 rad (280x120x26)
- 1 x EK CoolStream SE 120 rad (160x120x26)
- 1 x EK-XRES 100 DDC MX 3.2 PWM or similar size pump+res combo
- 2 x 120x25 fans
- 1 x full-length GPU with full-cover block (one-slot thickness and bracket)
- 1 x FlexATX PSU (81.5x40.5x150)
- 1 x miniITX motherboard
1 x 2.5’ drive
Airflow relies on the top 120mm fan to create negative presssure and preventing any heat build-up. The bottom 120mm fan is to create a wind-tunnel through the radiators. Only both sides of the bottom 120mm fan is to be perforated.
- Case is to be manufactured using 1.63mm thick Aluminum 5052-H32.
- Considering tolerances, the case outer dimensions are to be 306x307x85 = 7.99lt.
- CLC loop is to be Pump -> GPU -> Rad240 -> CPU -> Rad120 -> Pump
PS: Thanks go to Kaorich for EK radiator and 2.5’ drive models…