Sword Half-Plasma /Inferno bladeYour model is disabled. For more details go to Edit properties3D Model
This was a project that took overall a week to do in a span of a month and a half. I took some time away from this to work on a job I was hired for. This was a challenge to do but I am so glad to have it done.
I spent a day working on the base to take it to Zbrush. The first pass of the project was SUPER low res. I built the look of the swords handle in zbrush to get hardsurface pratice in. It took 3 to 4 days to work on the zbrush part, which i honestly took a break from since i was getting frustrated. But after learning from my work, I decided to give it a go and the last 2 days went by like a breeze. Then came the game-res part of the prop. This is one of my lower poly numbers, which I do thank my experience with my job for pushing me to go lower for my poly count. The baking process went by so well, again thanks to my job pushing me to get out of my comfort zone. I spent a day texturing and now presentation