Open with QR Code
Scan this code to open the model on your device, then, tap on the AR icon
Or, open this link with your mobile:
Loading 3D model
Connection error. Please try again.
Sorry, the model can't be displayed.
Please check out our FAQ to learn how to fix this issue.
It looks like your browser or this site is blocking some scripts or cookies necessary to properly display the viewer.
Or visit the Help Center for more information:
This is a Steampunk lamp I am finishing up, modeled off of reference images. I did the textures with Substance Painter and I think they have turned out well. This week I did all my bolts procedurally and added dirt and scratches. I PBR verified the textures as well so they will look correct in engine. I’ve also fixed the bake issue till on the underside of those parts that stick out on the front of the base. Tooka awhile, at first I thought it was because I needed to sew the UVs or those skinny faces might be overlapping but that didn’t fix the issue. So I moved the highres and game res around a little with a lattice to try to get them to match up closer in shape. This is the last model I worked on while enrolled in my bachelor’s degee at Full sail.