The Chapel at the Charterhouse, London.
The entrance is through the ante-chapel and this area is the oldest part with the bosses and stone ribs dating from 1512.
The first aisle of the Chapel used to be the monk’s chapterhouse.
In the 17th Century the Chapel was extended with a second aisle and the large monument to Thomas Sutton was added.
The seating area to the side was added in 1825 to accommodate schoolboys who were not Foundation Scholars.
The Chapel can be visited freely at any time during Charterhouse opening hours.
Visit the Charterhouse by booking an excellent tour here: https://thecharterhouse.digitickets.co.uk/tickets
Access and assistance for this model were very kindly supplied by Kayden Rodger, Visitor Host at the Charterhouse.
5404 photos taken in August 2019 with a Sony a6000 and processed in Agisoft Metashape and Reality Capture. Combined and cleaned up in Maya.