The Great Hall at the Charterhouse, London. The Great Hall was built by Sir/Lord Edward North (1496–1564). It is now used as the dining hall for the Brothers, residents of the Charterhouse.
The hall is built from rubble-stone, some of which is from the earlier monastic church that stood nearby.
Visit the Charterhouse by booking an excellent tour here: https://thecharterhouse.digitickets.co.uk/tickets
Access and assistance for this model were very kindly supplied by Gabriella Swaffield, Museum Manager at The Charterhouse.
3508 photos taken in May 2021 with a Sony a6000 and processed in Reality Capture.