Open with QR Code
Scan this code to open the model on your device, then, tap on the AR icon
Or, open this link with your mobile:
Loading 3D model
3D viewer is not available.
Learn more here
You are seeing a 360° image instead.
Connection error. Please try again.
Sorry, the model can't be displayed.
Please check out our FAQ to learn how to fix this issue.
It looks like your browser or this site is blocking some scripts or cookies necessary to properly display the viewer.
Or visit the Help Center for more information:
What I wanted to do here is provide a cool character for my first years as an example of what you can do with a smaller budget.
The character here uses the full budget of the brief and is 6500 tris and 500 tris for the prop exactly.
I managed to get this bard character done in just two days! And I’m super proud of that fact to be honest :P I did the sculpt and retop in day 1 and the baking/ texturing day two.
there’s a few tweaks to bake and texturing I wanted to do that I’ll leave till the weekend but for now this model will be used to teach rigging and posing in 3DSMax later on down the line.
The reason I chose to change the concept is to make it more tailored to this brief, the brief we gave out mentions avoiding capes and drapery type objects around animation areas to make it easier. Also it needs to have a removable head for head swaps, as its meant to be also for a game where this model would appear a couple of times on screen with colour swaps and head swaps so its not obvious.