The lamp shaft topped with a crowned eagleYour model is disabled. For more details go to Edit properties3D Model
The lamp shaft, one of many in the Great Synagogue in Oświęcim, was found at Berek Joselewicz Street in Oświęcim, where the temple – destroyed by the Germans in November 1939 – was located. The most important synagogue in Oświęcim, also called the Great Synagogue, was one of over 20 Jewish places of prayer in the city during the interwar period.
Time and place of creation: 19th/20th century, Oświęcim
Museum: Auschwitz Jewish Centre
Inventory number: MŻ 7
Digitalisation: Digitalisation: RDW MIC, Virtual Małopolska project