The "Power" CiboriumYour model is disabled. For more details go to Edit properties3D Model
By Hannah Healy
An ivory ciborium formerly belonging to St John’s Church, Waterford. It is believed that the ciborium dates from the seventeenth century and was presented to the museum by the late Canon Power, Waterford.
Power, P., “On an Ancient Ivory Chalice from Waterford)”, Journal of the Waterford and South East of Ireland Archaeological Society, Vol. 12 (1909).