Loading 3D model
You are seeing a 360° image instead.
Connection error. Please try again.
Sorry, the model can't be displayed.
Please check out our FAQ to learn how to fix this issue.
It looks like your browser or this site is blocking some scripts or cookies necessary to properly display the viewer.
Or visit the Help Center for more information:
Tiger Shark 3D Model
Fully rigged with bones and skin system in Cinema 4D R16.
You can easily position it the way you need or animate.
See the renders to get an idea of how animation works.
- Base move animation.
- High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
- Models resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In Cinema 4D, the Subdivision Surface function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.
- Units: cm
PBR - Albedo/AO/Normals/Roughness
- (.png) 4096 x 4096
- Secure payment
- Support from sellers
- Access to future versions