The Old Well on the campus of the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States. Located in front of South Building at the south edge of McCorkle Place, the Old Well was patterned after the Temple of Love in the Gardens of Versailles and completed in 1897.
This modeling was completed through the following collaboration:
Dr. Steve Davis, UNC Research Laboratories of Archaeology (https://sketchfab.com/rla-archaeology)
Dr. Ken Varner, vaireco GmbH (Konstanz, Germany) (https://sketchfab.com/ken.varner)