A classic medieval timber framed house with a jettied upper veranda on the front elevation.
- Low-poly, game-ready model, with 3,874 polygons.
- Made with 3 and 4-point polygons.
- Includes group information, which your software should interpret as separate parts: Front door, left upper door, right upper door, rear door.
- Includes a full empty interior which can be seen when the doors are open.
- The obj version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model is UV mapped.
- One set of texture maps with corresponding bump maps, at 3000x3000 pixels.
Original model by Dark Anvil and uploaded for sale here with permission.
- Secure payment
- Support from sellers
- Access to future versions
Included 3D formats