Wath HallYour model is disabled. For more details go to Edit properties3D Model
3D model of Wath Hall, Wath-upon-Dearne, Rotherham (UK).
Wath Hall was built as a private house in 1770. In 1892 it was bought by Wath Town Council, and used as the town hall until 1974. A single-story extension was added to the east of the hall during the 1960s. It later became a district office for Rotherham Council, until its closure in 2014.
In 2020, a six year campaign by Wath Hall Preservation Society Limited succeeded in securing the hall for the people of Wath, through the formation of a creative community enterprise.
Once the building has been restored, it will operate as an arts and heritage centre, holding public events, facilitating community groups and housing local small businesses.
The model was created from 857 photographs taken using a DJI Mavic Mini and handheld camera, which were processed using Pix4Dmapper.