Loading 3D model
Wharf Building 3D Model
This is a model of a typical building found near a wharf or docklands. Signs on the building advertise the local fisheries and other boating services.
All 4 sides of the buildings are detailed, which means you can add additional copies to the scene, and rotate it and reposition it to quickly create a village.
- Made entirely with 3 and 4 point polygons.
- Buildings are separate body parts which can be hidden or shown to suit the needs of your scene.
- Although there are separate parts, the 3ds and obj versions are not rigged.
- This is a facade only and there are no opening doors or windows.
- Includes logically named materials, such as Walls, Windows, Metal, more. This makes it very easy to recolor the model.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model has basic UV mapping and textures (in jpg format) are included, ranging from 1024x1024 pixels to 2048x2048 pixels.
Original model by Double Impact Studios and sold here with permission.
- Secure payment
- Support from sellers
- Access to future versions