Wind Turbine V1: Cutaway Environment3D Model
Wind Turbine V1: Cutaway Environment
Show 3D model information
- Archive containing 8-bit .png textures organised into 512, 1K & 2K resolution variants.
- Read_Me file.
- Blend file with 2K .png texture variants already assigned to the corresponding materials.
- The Sketchfab preview model uses a combination of different texture resolutions and formats that include both .jpg and .png to achieve a balance between realtime performance and preview quality. These textures have also been supplied.
- LP, none-subdivided variant of the rotor blade assembly.174850 faces / 1799 verts / 3520 tris.
- You can view a simplified version of this model in this animation: https://vimeo.com/thunderstormfx/offshore
- The rotor blade assembly has been built using high poly topology suitable for subdivision. A low poly, none-subdivided variant of this component has also been supplied.
- All other items have been built using basic geometry that rely heavily on the supplied textures for detail.
- Hydraulic arms are not “functional”. Model is not rigged.
- Secure payment
- Support from sellers
- Access to future versions
Extra archives size