Wooden GaneshaYour model is disabled. For more details go to Edit properties3D Model
Your model is disabled. For more details go to Edit properties
Vertices: 457.9kMore model information
Ganesha is popularly worshipped as a remover of obstacles.
Scanned with a DIY Raspberry Pi 3D laser Scanner using free software.
- Turntbale + Lasers (Ciclop DIY Scanner)
- 3D Scan Camera (Raspberry Camera Module V2)
- Texture Camera (Rasberry HQ Camera co-calibrated)
- Realtime Processing (Raspberry PI 4)
- Meshing (CloudCompare)
- Automated textureing (Meshlab)
- 2 dual laser scans (total time 10 min; total number of points 11 Mio)
- 36 texturue images (total time 5 min)
More information about the 3D scanner project is available here www.lilscan.com